Come and enjoy a summer special show and dance the night away outside on the grass (weather permitting) with two great bands.
- BYO chair, or picnic rug
- Families welcome (children under 12 free, 12-17 half price)
Our favourite bad boys 19-Twenty are back in town again! They raised the roof last time they came and they’ve promised to rock the joint this time around. Even better they’ll be supported by The Urban Chiefs, who had the hall jumping last time they appeared.
Note: The Urban Chiefs are a headline-quality act in their own right so they’ll be doing a longer than normal support set.
19-Twenty have been performing their high-energy sonic-party nationally, headlining sell-out shows and festivals in all states and territories. Constantly on the road or in the sky, they have toured seven times around Oz and performed gigs throughout Europe including Belgium, The Netherlands & Germany.
Performing anywhere and everywhere, they always give 100% and send their audience home happy and energised.
- Kane Dennelly – Vox and guitars
- Syd Green – Award winning producer and percussionist – Drums, Dobro
- John Gwilliam – Double bass and backing vocals
If you enjoy tight and talented musicians, phat blues riffs and unlimited silliness, then this is the concert for you.
- “Ask for forgiveness not for permission. No rules, no limits. The closest to punk the Blues will ever get. Raucous and manic.”
- “One of the most exciting riff and groove based blues and roots act emerging from the east coast of OZ!” Tone Deaf
- “These guys are sick!” Ash Grunwald
Support – The Urban Chiefs:
The Urban Chiefs are one of the hardest working roots rock bands in Oz. Lovers of psychedelic blues slide guitar, insane percussive grooves and whisky sour vocals will love them.
- “…a cracking slab of Psyche-Blues!” Samuel J.Fell – RHYTHM MAGAZINE AUSTRALIA
- “A huge sound for just two guys!” Peter Fricker – SYDNEY BLUES & ROOTS FESTIVAL
- “Mix Woodstock era psychedelia with slide guitar fiery enough to weld a car axle, The Urban Chiefs are heavyweights in a genre of music that often lack that fire in the belly instinct. Keep the fire extinguishers handy when these guys play!” – CJ Plain – FIREBRAND ROCK RADIO DETROIT USA
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available
- Feel free to BYO snacks and drinks (incl. alcohol)