* * Cancelled * * The Swamp Stompers Sun 26th Sep 3PM outside * * gritty rock & blues * *
Sorry Folks, due to Government restrictions The Swamp Stompers have had to cancel their tour. They hope to be back in 2022.
– – – –
Go to https://events.humanitix.com/the-swamp-stompers-sun-26th-sep-3pm-outside-gritty-rock-and-blues to book with your voucher.
This show is outside on the grass (weather permitting). Wet weather arrangements are described here
This show is part of The Swamp Stompers final tour and they drew a big crowd last year, so you don’t want to miss them.
They play funky rock and blues with heavy grooves and if you like that sort of music you’ll love these guys, because they sound like the musical lovechild of The John Butler Trio, Led Zeppelin, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Searing slide guitar, contrasting dual-lead vocals, catchy guitar riffs and dubstep inspired didgeridoo soundscapes give this original blues-rock band an irresistible flavour combination that has earned them a reputation as one of the most promising up-and-coming Australian acts to emerge in recent years.
The powerhouse trio has stomped their mark on festivals such as Caloundra Music Festival (QLD), Blues at Bridgetown (WA), the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival (NSW) and our own Lakeside festival in Forster/Tuncurry with rave reviews from punters and peers alike.
- ‘‘Catchy grooves, intelligent songs and youthful hunger – this band has the right mix of potions to take Australian blues and roots to the next level. One of my absolute favourites.’’ – Lloyd Spiegel (Australian Blues Legend)
- “We highly recommend you check these guys out as we firmly believe that they will be Torch Bearers of roots music in the 21st century.” – Neil Mumme (Festival Co-Ordinator, Great Southern Blues Festival Narooma)
- Support TBC
- The Swamp Stompers https://www.theswampstompers.com
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available for purchase
- BYO nibbles and drinks, grog incl.
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!